| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut in January is severely cold at -31.4 °C (-24.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -27.5 °C (-17.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -35.5 °C (-31.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with snow at times. A feeble 7.5mm (0.3in) of H2O falls during an average of 10 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut:
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 811.3 kms (504.1 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 811.5 kms (504.3 miles) NNW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 489.3 kms (304.1 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 489.5 kms (304.2 miles) W
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 823.3 kms (511.6 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) WSW
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 820.7 kms (510 miles) WSW
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 518.1 kms (321.9 miles) SSW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 526.8 kms (327.3 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 406.5 kms (252.6 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 584.3 kms (363.1 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 732.5 kms (455.2 miles) E
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 865.9 kms (538.1 miles) E
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 794.1 kms (493.4 miles) SE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 794.1 kms (493.4 miles) SE