| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut in April is very cold at -20.9 °C (-5.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -15.5 °C (4.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -26.4 °C (-15.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with some snow. A feeble 11.4mm (0.4in) of liquid accrues during on average 9 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut:
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 811.3 kms (504.1 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 811.5 kms (504.3 miles) NNW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 489.3 kms (304.1 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 489.5 kms (304.2 miles) W
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 823.3 kms (511.6 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) WSW
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 820.7 kms (510 miles) WSW
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 518.1 kms (321.9 miles) SSW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 526.8 kms (327.3 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 406.5 kms (252.6 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 584.3 kms (363.1 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 732.5 kms (455.2 miles) E
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 865.9 kms (538.1 miles) E
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 794.1 kms (493.4 miles) SE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 794.1 kms (493.4 miles) SE